[softwarelist] Re: O-Pro's future

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:57:16 +0100

In article <gemini.k342pt002go7701z8.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Ray Dawson <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Snippy]

> Don't forget this the Ovation Pro list and not a RISC OS list and, as
> such is open to positive comments about the Windows version.

I have a dislike of Word, being among that group of forced user who prefer
to replace the Wo with Tu.

As I like and use OvPro on RO a lot, I also use (somewhat less) but like a
lot OvPro for Windows.
When ever I can create a doc without using the Tu.. I always use OvPro Win.

Additionally the fact that I can work up a document on the RO side, then
transfer it to the Win side for additional work is an added bonus.
Dave S