[softwarelist] Re: O-Pro's future

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 07:50:46 +0100

In a dim and distant universe <486409A3.30108@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Phillip Marsden <phillip.marsden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> enlightened us thusly:
[Snippety snip]

> Paul, I do not troll.

Yes you were. You distorted a comment about the limitations of Word (which
most will agree on) and expanded it into a RISC OS knocking session.

> not, they would still be within the RISC OS market, and David Pilling
> would not have to be concerned about the future of OPro (which is the
> real topic of this thread).

I thought he was concerned about lack of sales of the PC version - when
numerous people have expressed their support in paying for a RISC OS
version update.

If there is future development and an update to OvPro for RISC OS, I'd be
willing to sponsor a full page advert in RISC OS Now magazine.

Paul Vigay
Editor, www.RISCOS.org

--
Using, programming and promoting RISC OS - the most productive computer
system in the world. Check it out now, and change your view of computers!!

To reply/email, visit http://www.riscos.org/feedback/

Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.