[softwarelist] Re: OPro frame borders (RISC OS)

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:43:08 +0000 (GMT)

In article <5916e6e350.Ant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Anthony Hilton <ajh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have also had an email from Matt Edgar at Advantage 6 confirming
> it is an A9 problem which he thinks has been traced and fixed.
> Hopefully that means I'll be able to get a patch from him.

The problem with the A9 is that these 'fixes' are never circulated to
the users in general. Unless you realise it is a problem with the A9,
rather than a piece of software, and report it you do not get the
fixes. I have never understood the way that Advantage 6 have operated
for the A9. My A9 is hardly ever used these days.

Chris...