[softwarelist] Re: Guide Lines

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:42:18 +0100

In message <ccb953034e.jbridger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Bridger <jbridger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OvationPro RiscOS Guide Lines
>
> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to put horizontal guide
> lines on the right hand page of a double page spread, and
> if so how?

Yes, it is possible, but your question confuses me a bit. What is so
special about a horizontal guide line on a right hand page? Do you
mean you have no problems with, say, a vertical line on a right hand
page or with a horizontal line on a left hand page, but just
horizontal lines on right hand pages are a problem?

Or did you really mean to ask "How do I create a guide line"? If so,
choose "Page => Edit master pages...", then switch on the ruler, then
click somewhere on the ruler where you want the guide line to be
located.

So, if you have a double-sided master page, you go to the right hand
master page and you click somewhere on the vertical ruler, then you do
indeed get a horizontal guideline on a right hand page.

Martin
Martin Wuerthner          MW Software          martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx