[softwarelist] Re: Fonts again

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:09:38 +0000 (GMT)

In article <523fea7c3eriscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   M Harding <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip]

> It's on iSV's Typography CD. Hayley is there and the variant Hayleys.
> So . . . is that name a clue as to which TT font it resembles?

> Michael Harding
> Rev. Preb. M.D. Harding   riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Snip]

Good thought.. If only it was that simple Michael.

For those steeped in RO territory with our limited sets of fonts, it might
come as a bit of an eye opener, but there are zillions of Tt font files on
web sites... and after a couple of days trawling, I'm bleary eyed and
brain dead, but still no close match.

FWIW. Michael, the name searched returns a lot of rubbish, but not what
I'm looking for.

Thanks
Dave

--