[softwarelist] Re: CrossStar problem with ARMini resolved

  • From: Chris Hughes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 08:21:10 GMT

In message <44x7YYFO2+1OFwPm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> In message <00e9e43a52.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr Peter Young
> <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>>That's odd, as I have the same version here. Trying to load a
>>dictionary gives weird blank panes, and trying to click in one of
>>these gave:

> Maybe what would happen if you loaded the app. moved the dictionaries
> and then tried using it.

> "Moving the dictionaries" may mean changing from one !Words to another,
> or from its internal dictionaries to a !Words.

OK I have had a bigger play with !Spell, and there is a problem with
it. I think.

It launches fine to icon bar, and lists all the Dictionaries in !Word
but will only display the contents of !MainDict, you can select any of
the others and its just displays  a empty dictionary window (saying
!MainDict in window bar).

I have tried moving one of the dictionaries from with !Word into the
internal Dictionary folder and that makes no difference.

--
Chris Hughes