[softwarelist] Re: Copy 'n paste

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 06:24:03 +0100

In article <b2XcUTBH12bKFwKd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> In message <50821b88cfdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes
> <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >been doing Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V  Well that bit works, but in the original,
> >all the headers of each element are in Bold, but when pasted, they are
> >just plain text.

> This sounds similar to the last discussion on the list, which turned out
> to be due to the global clipboard in OP choices being enabled.

Indeedy, after Steve's prompt I checked, switching out the global
clipboard does solve that problem within Ov Pro, I'd forgotten the recent
postings... But produces another PITA, in that I'm a great Global clip
user and can no longer copy paste between OvPro and other things.

Is a solution in the pipeline?

Thanks
Dave