[softwarelist] Re: Copy and paste of guide lines

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:55:58 +0100

In message <5047d20484gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Is there a way to paste guide lines?

This surprise me. It looks like an oversight, because you can copy them to the clipboard, and the clipboard even displays them, but copying back doesn't appear to work.

I would have assumed that copying via the clipboard did work.

Drag and drop does appear to let you copy guidelines around a document (that's click drag with alt and optionally shift).