[dba] SEQ

  • From: "Fakir" <fuckyr@xxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:24:49 +0100

Hi Todd,

Here's some seq that I use and work kindacool :

- Probe (the virtual analog studio) ( http://www.synoptic.net/ )
- Tassman ( http://www.applied-acoustics.com/ )
- Retro AS-1 (midi processor & also a virtual keyboard)

p.s. I don't know is this softwere free... (or freewere...
p.s.2. I think there's NO vst hosting & NO Audio track support for vocals
and bouncing/mixing down of vsti tracks