[darkice] Re: watch darkice errors and restart if necessarily

  • From: Ross Wille <darkice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: darkice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:11:46 -0700

Hi Drew and the list...

It sounds like darkice isn't very robust for streaming audio over the
internet to a shoutcast/icecast server, which is what I'm trying to do.

Is there documentation anywhere for configuring icecast on the same machine
as darkice and relaying that stream to a publicly visible icecast server?
I would like to give this a try.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

-Ross