[DAML] Planet DA lis looking for a artist!

  • From: "Zardok(Jason)" <jdesprez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <darkages@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:18:25 -0800

If you can draw or paint and have skills with graphics editing programs and
would like to make Planet DA a banner for the top or our page please email
Zardok or mail him in game. We can't offer you much but we would give you
credit for your work and if you would like we could give you a spot as a staff
member.

Must contain some relevance no dark ages
Width: 745 pixels
Height: 80 pixels
Preferred colour: grey or black and white
Must also contain: our name (Planet DA) and our url (http://planetda.cjb.net)

The rest is up to you.

Thanks
 -Planet DA Staff