[dance-tech] Re: post / choreographic

hello all:

thanks for your interesting response, Jeannette, I will reflect and write
back later.

As to Matt's commentary, I would have thought that there is plenty of room
on the list and the dance.tech net
for questioning and exchange of opinions and artistic positions. I don'
think there is a need to be confrontational,
if we respect each other's work and thought.

with regards
johannes

Subject: [dance-tech] Re: post / choreographic

http://www.dance-tech.net/profiles/blog/show?id=1462368%3ABlogPost%3A14295