[dance-tech] On dance-tech.net: More good news!

  • From: "dance-tech.net" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:52:56 +0000 (GMT)

A message to all members of dance-tech.net

Hello,
This is Marlon, the network producer
Welcome new members!
I invite you to check this links out:
How to use this network?
http://www.dance-tech.net/page/page/show?id=1462368%3APage%3A12906
and Tangible benefits for members of dance-tech.net
http://www.dance-tech.net/page/page/show?id=1462368%3APage%3A12906
If you are in NYC you can take advantage of discounted tickets!
Very Cool!
see post:
http://www.dance-tech.net/profiles/blog/show?id=1462368%3ABlogPost%3A15882
Interview Moving Viewers with improvisational artist Lisa Nelson is up! Thanks
to Ashley A. Friend for her  inspired  editing!
Enjoy and comment.
http://www.dance-tech.net/video/video/show?id=1462368%3AVideo%3A15448

Our network has new feature:  now we can post EVENTS that are chronologically
organized: so announce events in the right column, you can include videos in
you post embedding code, photos and RSVP!
You can also upload mp3 to share with the network!
Feel free to contact me using the network for any recommendation or problems.
Contribute and collaborate.
Thank you for your time!
Marlon
PS: If you will like to help editing interviews join to the group and let me
know!

Visit dance-tech.net at: http://www.dance-tech.net

--
To control which emails you receive on dance-tech.net, go to:
http://www.dance-tech.net/profiles/profile/emailSettings