Let me hit ya'll with some fresh idea's..
1. Lets go to the rockies game and get the cheap tickets in that outfield
area (behind center field). Tickets are like $5-10 a piece... Show some
support for our home team that is *53W-78L*... go team!!!... or something
like that *=\*...
2. Taproom & Beergarden (1695 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202 -
http://denverbeerco.com/) - Looks pretty neat, i've never been and it has
great reviews on gooogle
3. Euclid Hall (1317 14th St, Denver, CO 80202 - http://www.euclidhall.com/)
- More amazing reviews on Goooooogle
and it was listed one of the 2015 best bars in 5280
4. Lowry Beer Garden (7577 E Academy Blvd, Denver, CO 80230 -
http://www.lowrybeergarden.com/) I've heard great things about this place
though have never been. LBG maintains a 4.4 Rating with a meager 29 reviews
This is some what closer to the folks that live on the other side of the
Country.. er.. World... I mean Denver and might be nicer for them?
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Eric Schneider <erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
It's that time again. Who's interested? I'd be interested in hearing
Rockies are playing, so Falling Rock might be hectic. Other venue