[dagr] Re: Monthly Meetup

  • From: Eric Schneider <erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 23:33:41 -0600

It turns out that Kris is traveling this week, so unless someone else
has a last minute presentation in mind, the presentation area isn't
critical.

Rockies are playing on Thursday, so Falling Rock and parking will
probably be packed.

I'll try DenHac tomorrow to see what they have available.

Whoever is planning to attend, what is your preference?

--Eric

On 07/07/2015 04:54 PM, Michael Ossmann wrote:

Eric,

Have you had any luck lining up a venue? I'm fine with having it at
GSG, but I thought you might find a better place.

Mike