[dagr] Re: Monthly Meetup

  • From: Michael Ossmann <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:54:47 -0600

Eric,

Have you had any luck lining up a venue? I'm fine with having it at
GSG, but I thought you might find a better place.

Mike

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 01:19:54PM -0600, Eric Schneider wrote:

Holiday WEEK? Man, I've got the wrong job. :-)

That said, pushing back a week to 7/9 is probably a good idea. Unless
anyone really wants to keep it on 7/2, let's just plan on 7/9.

Also, Kris recently took a GnuRadio class given by Johnathan Corgan and
is willing to do a mini-presentation about a few interesting things he
picked up. We would need to move to a more suitable location. I was
considering a local hackerspace like DenHac or the like. Suggestions
welcome.

--Eric

On 06/29/2015 12:33 PM, Nicholas Winn wrote:
Yo Yo yo... <burp> So the first Thursday of the month is coming up and
I won't be around due to the holiday week. I have about 10 gallons of
beer (homebrew ipa and porter) to drink before the end of the week and
i'm already behind. Hence the email, I would like to make the
suggestion that we move the monthly meeting back a week to 7/9/2015.
All in favor say ay! =)

Hope everybody has a rocking safe holiday week!

-Nick

------

Best Regards,

Nicholas Winn