[dagr] Re: Monthly Meetup

  • From: David Jones <david.jones.ee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 23:15:42 -0400

I'm in for 7/9 also. I like the idea of moving most/all meetings to a place
where we can have presentations, demos, and discussions! :-)

David

On Jun 29, 2015, at 8:20 PM, Eric Smith <spacewar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Michael Ossmann <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It probably isn't the most convenient location for most folks, but Great
Scott Gadgets would be happy to host. We have a conference room that
seats about a dozen people for talks. I can see us quickly needing a
larger room than that, though, if we are providing content.

That sounds great! If anyone needs a ride, I might be able to take a
few passengers, if they could get to the JeffCo Government Center
light rail station.