[dagr] Re: Monthly Meetup

  • From: sean rivera <rivera.shadowoftruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:30:22 -0600

7/9 works for me
On Jun 29, 2015 1:19 PM, "Eric Schneider" <erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Holiday WEEK? Man, I've got the wrong job. :-)

That said, pushing back a week to 7/9 is probably a good idea. Unless
anyone really wants to keep it on 7/2, let's just plan on 7/9.

Also, Kris recently took a GnuRadio class given by Johnathan Corgan and
is willing to do a mini-presentation about a few interesting things he
picked up. We would need to move to a more suitable location. I was
considering a local hackerspace like DenHac or the like. Suggestions
welcome.

--Eric

On 06/29/2015 12:33 PM, Nicholas Winn wrote:
Yo Yo yo... <burp> So the first Thursday of the month is coming up and
I won't be around due to the holiday week. I have about 10 gallons of
beer (homebrew ipa and porter) to drink before the end of the week and
i'm already behind. Hence the email, I would like to make the
suggestion that we move the monthly meeting back a week to 7/9/2015.
All in favor say ay! =)

Hope everybody has a rocking safe holiday week!

-Nick

------

Best Regards,

Nicholas Winn