[dagr] Re: Monthly Meetup

  • From: Nicholas Winn <technick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 18:49:59 -0600

Is anyone else here or am I the first? I don't see anyone...
On Jul 8, 2015 9:27 PM, "Eric Schneider" <erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

See you at the Toad!

If there is anyone lurking on the South-East side of town, I've got some
extra seats...

--Eric

On 07/08/2015 08:21 PM, Sean Rivera wrote:
Lets give it a try!
On 07/08/2015 08:20 PM, Jeff Calkins wrote:
one vote for Mountain Toad Brewing

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Michael Ossmann <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Mountain Toad Brewing in Golden would be a good spot.

<erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx>>