[dagr] Re: Monthly Meetup

  • From: Nicholas Winn <technick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 08:31:37 -0600

Is denhac serving up amazing beer battered shrooms along with an amazing
brew line up?

Just off the top of my head, have we ever had a meeting in boulder? I know
Sean and a few others come in from boulder, might be cool to do a one off
up there. My other thought is it'll be a awesome to do something in Golden.

That's all I've got...
On Jul 7, 2015 11:33 PM, "Eric Schneider" <erictschneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It turns out that Kris is traveling this week, so unless someone else
has a last minute presentation in mind, the presentation area isn't
critical.

Rockies are playing on Thursday, so Falling Rock and parking will
probably be packed.

I'll try DenHac tomorrow to see what they have available.

Whoever is planning to attend, what is your preference?

--Eric

On 07/07/2015 04:54 PM, Michael Ossmann wrote:
Eric,

Have you had any luck lining up a venue? I'm fine with having it at
GSG, but I thought you might find a better place.

Mike