[ctw] bogging down

  • From: Robert Wolff <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:27:10 -0400

I've been running ASSP the latest release from a couple of months on an underpowered PPC Mac mini with a couple domains for testing. I cloned the test install to my production machine, everything seemed fine but two minutes after startup ASSP starts to bog, SMTP connection crawl and the admin take forever to change. Pop connection are not effected, there is next to no CPU usage and plenty of free ram.

Xserve dual 2 GHz G5 1 gig ram
Mac OS X 10.5.7 all latest updates

Any ideas?

-

--
Robert Wolff, Online Ontime Ltd.
1070 Middle Country Road, Suite 7, PMB 118 - Selden, NY 11784

Circle The Wagons
manage: //www.freelists.org/list/ctw
post: mailto:ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx