[ctw] Re: another rebuildspamdb question

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:00:50 -0400 TR Shaw <tshaw@xxxxxxxx> wrote

> Agreed

Rebuildspamdb.pl runs every night at 4am...it's been running for the past few
days according to the "rebuildrun.txt" log.

It shows that it's doing the usual housekeeping...removing emls that are in the
whitelist, updating the bayesian db etc.