[ctw] Re: What am I missing?

  • From: Bob Minor <webcatalog@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:19:12 -0500

I updated via the GUI, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

What's the best way to troubleshoot this?

On Sep 27, 2009, at 17:03, Tom Shaw <tshaw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 2:34 PM -0500 9/24/09, webcatalog@xxxxxxx wrote:
I created an account in eims and I added that account to the local users text file, yet when I try to send to the account it reports that the account doesn't exist when sending from an outside domain. If I send locally its good to go!

How did you update local users text file? If you updated it with the GUI it should have taken effect. If you updated via a text editor you must restart assp to make it reload the new file.

Tom
Circle The Wagons
manage: //www.freelists.org/list/ctw post: mailto:ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
search: //www.freelists.org/archives/ctw