[cssclel] Welcome the CSSC and LEL List

  • From: Andy Kirsfelds <kirsfea6@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cssclel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:08:44 +0000

Hey guys and girls!

After failing to motivate CompSoc to set up a university listserv, I've decided
to set this one up myself instead.
I hope I've managed to add the right people, if anyone recieves this email and
has no idea what it is about, or who
the CSSC or LEL are, please let me know and I'll remove you.

For the rest of us, you can email everyone on the list (like a online group
discussion) by emailing
cssclel@xxxxxxxxxxxx, the server will then send a copy of your email to
everyone. You can also send it by simply
replying to any of the emails.

If anyone has any problems, give me a shout. I'm not entirly sure, but I think
you'll only be able to email this list
from the email you have put down on the piece of paper.

Feel free to give it a try.

Andy