[CSSC LEL] Re: Joint Curry 4th Dec?

  • From: "Andy Kirsfelds" <andrewkirsfelds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cssclel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:48:27 +0000

At the moment we've got 3 of our new recruits browsing up and down the curry
mile trying to sort out the best deals with regard to rooms,  byob and
deals. I'll try and get a report out with their findings asap.

What sort of numbers do you reckon we'll get alltogether? We can probably
pull around 60 at least from CS.
If we could get a meeting that'd be good. Ideally somewhere quite big, we
have quite a few people now.

Also, what do people think about Pub golf around xmas and obviously a
committee dry run...