[CTS] Re: wireless keyboard not working

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:58:55 -0500

Spybot,
Adaware,
Most current drivers

-----Original Message-----
From: computertalkshop-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:computertalkshop-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:37 PM
To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CTS] Re: wireless keyboard not working

Gimme a couple of days to contact someone on this unless the others help you

out in the meantime.   Friend of mine got a Logitech mouse/keyboard pair
(not wireless) and it took the pair of us 4 hours to figure out how to get
them both to work with his P4_3.0GHz system (which he'd built from scratch
on an Intel motherboard.)

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm