[CTS] Re: how do I uninstall window Me dual booting win 2000

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:44:45 -0800

Probably the best way is to right click on "My
Computer">Properties>Advanced>Startup and Recovery. You'll see System
Startup. In the pull down menu, select Windows 2000. Below it uncheck the
"Time to Display list of operating systems" box. This way you will boot
straight into W2K. Afterwards you could then edit the boot.ini file and
remove the Windows ME entry, which will probably just say Microsoft Windows.

You can then safely delete the "Windows" folder. Remember that W2K system
folder is named "WINNT"  I would then convert the drive/partition to NTFS.
However, first things firt huh? :-)

Eagles May Soar, But Weasels
Don't Get Sucked Into
Airplane Engines!