[CTS] Re: WordPerfect

  • From: Hal Brown <hal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:22:48 -0500

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 09:45:45PM -0500, CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx duly noted:
>You said "thank you very much for the information" and "you are a good friend
>and a good man"! (approximately)
>BUT what the heck else did you say?  I can't remember all my HS french!
>                                          Jackie :))
>In a message dated 11/15/02 5:43:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, hal@xxxxxxxx
>writes:
>

>> Merci beaucoup pour l'information.  Vous ete un bon ami et un bon homme.
--------end quoted text----------

I said I speak a little of it and it's been a long time since I thought
about it.  The tense is wrong and I was not able to put the right characters
in some of the words.
I used to speak, read, and write French, enough to communicate, but it's
been more than 10 years since I spoke with anyone.  My daughter majored in
French and we used to write each other using the language.

Bonne nuit.  (Good night)

--
"Some guy hit my fender the other day, and I said unto him, 'Be fruitful and
multiply.'   But not in those words".             Woody Allen

--
Hal Brown
mailto: hal@xxxxxxxx

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq