[CTS] Re: Visioneer scanner

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:15:07 -0500

I will wait for a better scanner, and besides, the best deals are the day
after Thanksgiving. Of course, you will have to freeze your *ss off for
30-45 minutes....

I hope Staples has a 17-inch (16 inch viewable) for $50 after rebate. This
time it will be for home use. The one I am now using at work, I was
reimbursed. It has GREAT quality for the price. Not perfectly flat, but
close enough. I think it was $150 before rebates, sale prices.

I just hope everything I want is in one location. To get what you want you
usually have to pick one store and live with it. I was able to get the last
monitor at Staples and it was probably because after visiting Best Buy
(Several other stores around), Staples has none, and for people tring to hit
several stores at once, it would be impossible to do so without driving ~10
miles.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel