[CTS] Re: Recover PC

  • From: "Eric Vogel" <cts1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:05:19 -0500

P.s. There are a few old theings I would have lost and all my saved shows so
not a total melt down.

Thank you,

Eric Vogel

Need help with your computer or Network?
<http://www.beacontechnologysolutionsllc.com/>
http://www.beacontechsolutions.com

Blog:  <http://blog.beacontechsolutions.com/>
http://blog.beacontechsolutions.com

P     Please consider the environment before printing this email.