[CTS] Re: Recover PC

  • From: "Eric Vogel" <cts1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:01:38 -0500

I used Windows 7 boot usb  I have. I see D: is in tact I am installing Windows
now thanks. On C: or course

Thank you,

Eric Vogel

Need help with your computer or Network?
<http://www.beacontechnologysolutionsllc.com/>
http://www.beacontechsolutions.com

Blog:  <http://blog.beacontechsolutions.com/>
http://blog.beacontechsolutions.com

P     Please consider the environment before printing this email.