From: computertalkshop-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:computertalkshop-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 1:51 PM
To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CTS] Re: RAM

Russ Blakeman wrote:

> I take it you had a fair amount of space if you had a S/36, especially
with
> all of the twinax all over to the terminal.

I live out in the country on two acres in an old farmhouse.  Any
interest in the harddrive?  I've got the hard-drive and processor I'm
looking to part with....

> I think the most fun I had with a machine was my old Kaypro
> portable running CP/M or even the TRS-80 model 4 with TRS-DOS.

Had a couple of those, I think I still even have the old tech manual
laying around somewhere...

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq