[CTS] Re: RAM

  • From: Paul <landerso@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:51:12 -0400

Russ Blakeman wrote:

> I take it you had a fair amount of space if you had a S/36, especially with
> all of the twinax all over to the terminal.

I live out in the country on two acres in an old farmhouse.  Any
interest in the harddrive?  I've got the hard-drive and processor I'm
looking to part with....

> I think the most fun I had with a machine was my old Kaypro
> portable running CP/M or even the TRS-80 model 4 with TRS-DOS.

Had a couple of those, I think I still even have the old tech manual
laying around somewhere...

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm