[CTS] Re: RAM

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhblake@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:41:30 -0500

Only 20 but he started working on pooters in 1990? Maybe my math is messed
up but this doesn't jive right - that would make a 13 yr old working in a
shop in 94 and having a S/36 that take years to master for the average
person.

Now as far as being a jack-of-all-trades but master of none I've been there,
done that. If this ever went under I have expereince ina lot more tech
fields I can go into, just as many of us old guys/gals here could.