From: computertalkshop-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:computertalkshop-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 6:14 PM
To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CTS] Re: RAM

Russ Blakeman wrote:

> I forgot to mention my first Opus BBS - ran on a Sanyo MBC-555-2 (8088 XT
> class running 8mhz) wih NO hard drive, 2 5.25" DSDD floppies, 640k RAM
(kb,
> not mb) and CGA color.

My first and only actually live BBS ran PCBoard.  I liked PCBoard,
though I got a fair bit of pressure from the guys to run Wildcat.  I
miss those days.  Most people using computers these days never
experienced the joys of no download ratios:)

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm