[CTS] Re: Power Supply ?? PCI slot fan??

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:18:27 EST

In a message dated 11/12/02 8:10:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> get rid of a lot of the
> heat buildup in the case

some ideas here too........ I think it was Russ that brought up Bay Cooler
fans but in their case you need an open 5 1/4 bay instead of an open PCI
slot.  <A
HREF="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=baycooler+fans";>Google
Search: baycooler fans</A>
I have no idea how they compare on performance or where they are powered
from........... Chas...... is that PCI fan powered by the slot power
connections ???? if it isn't it seems like a good idea to do it that way.

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm