[CTS] Memory Purchase

  • From: John McLaughlin <jemstone@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 14:35:09 -0700

Hi All,

I simply need to buy a couple of  256MB 32X64 PC100 DIMM modules for my
computer.  Does the brand make any difference (beyond paying for an ad
campaign) - or are there brands to avoid?

The prices I've Googled seem to run from $45 up.  I've seen Frys have
sales at lower prices, but not often on this particular module.  I'm
guessing the modules should be available for less than $45, but I don't
know where.

If this is an excellent price, then I'll reach for my wallet and get on
with the purchase.

Thanks,

John McLaughlin
Glendale, Arizona