[CTS] Re: Life Update

Congratulations Charles! It's really good hearing from you! I wish you all the best!

Here's my little bombshell... I'm gonna be a grandma!! I know, I know, I'm not old enough (well that's what *I* believe anyway!) but ready or not here he or she comes! :)

I'll contact you about Facebook!

Tee :)

On 6/13/2011 9:04 PM, Charles Buchanan wrote:

Don't think I have told everyone what is or what has been going on in my life recently. Well I'm now happily married, have a step daughter (calls me daddy), and is now living in the Philippines. :-)

Been here since April this year, in process of getting my temp residency, after one year I will apply for permanent residence.

Yes, I do miss a lot of things, but this is what I have chose to do. Wish I could have left on good terms with my son and daughter, but since they don't give a fuck about me (not my words btw) the feelings are practically the same! At least my son is trying to do something with his life. He's a United States Marine now and at least that makes me proud.

So that's what is happening! :-)

For the veterans (cts) members whom I know and is/are on Facebook, email me and we'll hook up. Time to go eat now.