[CTS] Re: Life Update

  • From: Tina Chapman - DesignWorks <tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:38:28 -0500

Oh! I know it Donna! I always knew I'd love having grandchildren and, site unseen I'm already in love! The funny thing is, Tyler is 6'1 and Ashley is *BARELY* 4'11, by the time she gets to the end of this pregnancy we'll have to roll her out the door! LOL

I'm glad your son is home safe and sound. Thank you for raising such a giving son, and many thanks to him for a job well done, he is much appreciated.

Tee :)

On 6/14/2011 10:04 AM, DBCfour@xxxxxxx wrote:
Charles,
Sorry to hear about the nature of the split w/your kids. We all know how hard to worked to foster a good relationship w/them over the years, but happy to hear that you're happily married and enjoying your step daughter! I've been to PH 3 times. Paranaque mostly, but loved Cebu. I'm a grandma now too. Granddaughter (LilyBeth) was born in Feb., and I have a Grandson (Jeffery Hans) due mid July, so I'll have one of each! Tina...you are in for so much FUN! :-) Jeffery (3rd son) is a Marine. He came back from his last Afghan deployment (that was a hard one) at the end of March and he gets out in Nov. (Although if he goes back to school he'll get out in August) My youngest son graduated from High School last weekend, so for all practical purposes, my job is DONE! :-)
You can find me on Facebook as Donna Bloodworth Cook.
Donna
In a message dated 6/14/2011 12:20:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Congratulations Charles! It's really good hearing from you! I wish
    you all the best!

    Here's my little bombshell... I'm gonna be a grandma!! I know, I
    know, I'm not old enough (well that's what *I* believe anyway!)
    but ready or not here he or she comes! :)

    I'll contact you about Facebook!

    Tee :)

    On 6/13/2011 9:04 PM, Charles Buchanan wrote:

    Don't think I have told everyone what is or what has been going
    on in my life recently. Well I'm now happily married, have a step
    daughter (calls me daddy), and is now living in the Philippines. :-)

    Been here since April this year, in process of getting my temp
    residency, after one year I will apply for permanent residence.

    Yes, I do miss a lot of things, but this is what I have chose to
    do. Wish I could have left on good terms with my son and
    daughter, but since they don't give a fuck about me (not my words
    btw) the feelings are practically the same! At least my son is
    trying to do something with his life. He's a United States Marine
    now and at least that makes me proud.

    So that's what is happening! :-)

    For the veterans (cts) members whom I know and is/are on
    Facebook, email me and we'll hook up. Time to go eat now.