[CTS] Re: Hardrive Problem?

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 21:52:43 -0500

It almost sounds as if the webcam is occupying the ports needed for HTML
(port 80) although at your level it would be virtually impossible to
determine. If the machine were mine I would back up all needed files and do
a clean reload, starting with the operating system and then the hardware (as
it may be a conflict with the modem or other hardware item too) then add
back the needed programs and finally the data files you backed up.