  From: computertalkshop-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:computertalkshop-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Russ Blakeman
  Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 9:11 PM
  To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [CTS] Re: Hardrive Problem?

  No but I do have freezers in my shop and at most of my client's sites -
they have to chill the beer and have ice for the scotch somewhere - and I
have packed them into a static bag and packed them into the snow in the
winter or put them into the direct blast of the A/C on other occasions -
even used a cold pack from a first aid kit on one.