[CTS] Re: Hardrive Problem?

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 21:11:08 -0500

No but I do have freezers in my shop and at most of my client's sites - they
have to chill the beer and have ice for the scotch somewhere - and I have
packed them into a static bag and packed them into the snow in the winter or
put them into the direct blast of the A/C on other occasions - even used a
cold pack from a first aid kit on one.