[CTS] Re: Game codes master(save)

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:16:29 -0500

Thanks Jackie! Suzy is a newbe, I invited her over here since she was
strictly a MSN TV2 user and now a PC user. Now she knows, but this was not
the way for her to find out.  I hope I can get her back. I am very upset how
this was handled!

Thank you,
Eric Vogel   ~Windows Live! MVP~

www.msmvps.com/shelluser