[CTS] FP2k SDK requested.

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <EricCVogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 18:32:25 -0400

Anyone know where I can get the FP2k SDK? I have only found the FP98 SDK.
Thank you. (Tool I need is listed below.)
Creating Web Templates
The FrontPage SDK includes a Visual Basic program called Web Template Maker
that automates the process of creating a web template when used with the
FrontPage Personal Web Server. The following steps describe how to use Web
Template Maker:
Launch the Web Template Maker (webtmpl.exe in the \Utility\WebTmpl folder)

Select Web Template Maker from the Available Webs list

Enter the New Web Template information

Click Make Web Template
Note: You must modify Web Template Maker for use with other kinds of web
Eric C. Vogel @ Work

Computer Talk Shop
To un-subscribe, http://questforcertification.com/cts/unsubscribe.htm

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq