[CTS] Re: Computers on Fashion Show

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:15:42 EST

Yeah..those feathers are tough on computers..and you are right about the
shoes they wear..they really seemed to be having a bad time of it walking.  I
really felt for those poor girls..broke my heart to see what bad shape
they're in.  <gag>  ;))
Although..ummmmmmm..I thought I'd ....attempt that walk last night..show my
husband how it's done..welllllllllllll..I almost broke  both hips.. LOL!!
oooooooooops!
                                          Jackie :)

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq