[CTS] Re: Calendar making program

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:53:56 -0500

Thanks I wil ltake a look when I get home. I do not want pictures just it to
fill a 8 1/2 x 11 landscape with no wasted whitespace or pictures, all B&W.

I looked a few years ago and found nothing, why is it so hard? I am asking for
something simple.

Microsoft Publisher does it but I have yet to get off of Nov 2007. And not sure
if it does holidays.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel
Computer Running Slow? Need PC Help? http://www.beacontechnologysolutionsllc.com