[CTS] Re: Building your first PC

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:14:17 -0600

I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night...

>  The number one thing I see wrong in
> articles on how to build a PC is, they usually say, put all the components
> together and then fire up the computer.  Wrong.

I do it all the time, pull the sections out of the box, put them together,
fire it up - it's called prebuilt to spec "white box". I no longer screw
with the assembly crap, too involved and too much hassle consdiering that I
can order it already done the same way - and it all has the same warranty
from the same source, usually cheaper than gathering individual parts and
assembling & troubleshooting.

Time for my one half hour of peace a week - Red Green is coming on...
---

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm