[CTS] Re: 1 more question..

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:11:00 EST

I can aim a small tabletop fan on the open side of the pc, no problem.  I
will be going out tomorrow to buy a new PS.  I'm not worried about running the
pc
with only one cooling fan..I always leave the side panel leaning against the
pc but with enough opening for some air flow.
                                                 Jackie

In a message dated 12/20/2005 6:32:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have done this many times to determine if lack of cooling is a problem,
have a clamp on fan I clip to the case while I wait for a replacement (unless I
have one in my gobs of fans from 220v to 110v to 12vdc from 8" down that I
scarf from equipment rather than tossing them).