[compsamarketing] Re: Meeting

  • From: "Ian Van Toch" <ian_van_toch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: compsamarketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:19:12 -0500

Thanks for responding so promptly guys! The meeting will be at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, because it seems as though most of you can make it then. We'll be talking about marketing strategies for the upcoming Martini and Manicure, LAN party, and Cogsci social events, as well as long-term strategies and a few ideas I have up my sleeve to make the school of computing even more awesome than it already is. Hope all can make it; and if you all want we can either order dinner to come here or go out somewhere if everyone is hungry. Can't wait!
Cheers,
Ian