[compsamarketing] Re: Meeting

  • From: Faye Sun <xiaox.sun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: compsamarketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:51:11 -0500

Tomorrow at 4pm should work for me. If that doesn't happen then Tuesday should be fine as well. Let me know what you decide, thanks.
Faye

Ian Van Toch wrote:

Hey guys,
Hope everyone had a great holiday; I'm just sending this email because I was hoping to have a quick meeting to get things for this semester on track. I was thinking Sunday, Jan. 21 (Tomorrow) around 4:00 p.m. at my place, 9 Birch, but if that doesn't work for enough people we can reschedule it to perhaps Tuesday at around 6 or 7? If everyone could email me back and lemme know what's up that'd be awesome.
Peace,
Ian

ian_van_toch@xxxxxxxxxxx